- Strong Motorized Bolts for Safe Opening & Closing
- Strong steel construction with Carpeted floor
- Low Battery Indicator
- Manual Key for Emergency Access
- Mounting hardware for strong fixing to the floor
- wall or shelf
- Pre-drilled holes (fixing bolts supplied) allow permanent mounting to floors, walls, or most hard surfaces for additional security.
- Incorrect Entry Alarm feature : Inputting the incorrect code 4 times sounds an internal alarm for 3 minutes and locks out the code pad for that time. Manual override can be used during alarm.
- Convenient to operate digital keypad with LCD display and a programmable combination of 3 to 8 digits.
- Uses 4 AA size batteries (1.5 V). In case of battery failure, the safe can be operated with a manual override function with 2 security override keys supplied.
- Solid steel construction for higher resistance to attack
- Equipped with an electronic lock and Digital pin access, Yale offers quick set-up and easy operation.
YSS/300/DB2 Home Security Safe with Pincode Access- Black