- Multiple Access Options
- Emergency Power Supply
- Mechanical Key Access
- Lasting Battery Life
Never carry keys again with the Yale YDME 100NxT smart door lock - an intelligent biometric lock with advanced one-touch fingerprint verification technology.
- Smart Solutions for your home. Various Access : YDME 100 Nxt has multiple options to access the lock- Fingerprint, Pin Code, RFID Card and Manual Key
- Secure Fingerprint access means you will never have to worry about forgetting your passwords or lost keys. It is the most convenient way to get in with precise and rapid one-touch direct fingerprint identification.
- The fashionable and advanced touch keypad technology is used. Lock not only supports the opening with various pin codes but also you can set time bound or one-time usage guest codes as well.
- Convenience: It can upgrade your existing door lock ( both LH & RH) and supports door thickness from 35 mm to 65 mm.
- If someone tries to open or break the door with force or enter an incorrect access input more than 3 times consecutively, the door lock sounds a warning and disables authentication for 3 minutes to help prevent trespassing.
- Low battery alarm and emergency power supply terminal : It warns in case of low battery with alarm. When the batteries are completely discharged, you can easily supply emergency power to the lock.
- No wires, no hassle and easy to replace, with 4 x AA batteries and a warning when they are running low. The lock’s memory will also ensure all credentials and settings remain when changing the batteries, making this simple and hassle free.
- Battery Exhausted; no issues. Simply power up your lock with a portable power source with a USB port and open the lock with your preferred access type.
Door Thickness in mm: 35-65
Finger Print: Yes
Integration with VDP: No
Manual Key: 2
Model Type: Mortise
RFID Card: Yes